Let’s do this together! If you don’t find what you need in this page please email us with your request!
How to teach with this program?
Learning new vocabulary:
(Dedicate at least two to three classes to each lesson. Day one, you can do step 1 and 2, and day two you can do step 3, etc. It will depend on your child’s personal way of learning)
Choose the lesson you want to teach (we will use Colors as an example)
- LEARN THE SONG AND MOTIONS
- Go to the icon “Lesson Videos” Have your student learn the song and motions by watching the song video titled Colors.
2. REVIEW VOCABULARY
- Go to the icon “Songs” and click on the picture titled Colors. You will see the vocabulary and also the option of playing the song. Play the song and have your student sing it pointing to the colors, then have your student say the colors out loud (no singing this time).
3. LEARN NEW VOCABULARY
- Go to the icon “Lesson Videos” have your child watch the video titled Colors. (Your child can watch it two times on different days to help reinforce vocabulary)
- Print the vocabulary. Go to the icon “Vocabulary”, click on the picture titled ‘Colors’ and click ‘download PDF’. You can use it to create note cards or keep as a journal for you and your child. Since it has the words in it, it will also help when they work on the worksheet.
4. REINFORCE VOCABULARY
- Once the child has learned the vocabulary it’s time for the Worksheet. At the end of every lesson we will do a worksheet. Depending on the lesson some worksheets will take more work than others but in essence all of them will require your child to use them in a interactive way! To do so, go to the icon “Worksheet Games” and follow the instructions of the page.
You have completed your lesson! Don’t forget to go back to your worksheet binder at least once a month and practice the vocabulary!